Are You Ready To Sell Your Crested Butte Home?
Has there been major change in your life lately? Is your second home being used less and less? Perhaps it’s falling into disrepair or there is always something that needs to be fixed. Many families have enjoyed spending time at their second home in Crested Butte. But once the kids grow up and move away or get married, it can be hard to get back there regularly. So, are you ready to sell your Crested Butte home?
Are You Sure You’re Ready To Sell?
Really, this is a valid question, because if you are not really sure, then you may want to hold off until you are . If you aren’t sure/motivated to sell your mountain home, then you will only go through the motions. Then it won’t sell. Frustrations can happen. Therefore, you probably won’t do the things you need to do to help ensure your mountain home gets sold for the highest price.
If you are on the fence, here is a checklist that may help you (and your spouse) determine if you should be selling your mountain dream home.
- Have not been to your home for a year
- Have not invited someone to be a guest in your home for two years
- Kids and grandkids have not visited for two years
- Old friends have moved away
- A day of adventure is now going out to lunch and/or dinner
- Cannot name five people in Crested Butte you would call when you are there to have dinner or go for a cup of coffee
- Your age or health is a concern in terms of being able to do the things you used to do
- Scared to ski because you fear if you fall you will get injured
- Scared that while walking or getting out of the car you may slip on the ice in the winter and get injured
- The altitude bothers you and you cannot sleep at night or have trouble breathing
- Where you once saw winter beauty and adventure, now you see cold and danger
If you answered “Yes” to the majority of the items above, you are probably ready to start down the path of selling your mountain dream home.
I hope you see the level of detail and time and effort I put into this candid article Are You Ready To Sell Your Crested Butte Home? I have become a Top Real Estate Agent in Crested Butte by providing my clients with information and insight. This helps my clients to make informed decisions. Some decisions are not always easy.
This article is an example of what you can expect from me as your agent.
How can I help you?
I have over 30 years of sales and marketing experience and am a top real estate agent in the mountain town of Crested Butte, Colorado representing affluent clients who are buying and selling their homes and properties. To see featured properties or search the MLS – visit chriskopf.com.
If you are Considering Selling Your Home in Crested Butte
Click HERE to get FREE Real Estate book by Chris Kopf, “The Complete Guide to SELLING Your Mountain Dream Home”
If you considering Selling your Crested Butte home and are interested in finding out what your existing property is worth – call me.
Broker / Owner
Global Luxury Property Specialist
Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties