Hidden River and East River Ranches are located only three short miles from Crested Butte, Colorado. Wide open meadows provide spectacular views throughout the valley.
Hidden River is comprised of 17 parcels and each consists of approximately five acres. There are 160 acres of common pasture land that provides a barrier between Highway 135 and the homesites perched above the East River. This common area can be used to keep horses within certain parameters.
East River Ranches has ten 35 acre ranchettes that abut the East River and allow owners to build a barn for horses along with being used as a primary residence.
Hidden River Ranch Highlights
- Four to six acre private ranch sites.
- About 185 acres of private pasture. Each homeowner owns 1/17 interest.
- More than a half mile of private fishing on the East River, along with private fishing ponds.
- Close to miles of dedicated hiking, horse riding and biking trails.
- Strict Protective Covenants to insure the pristine tranquility and beauty which makes Hidden River Ranch a premier property.
- Within five minutes to shopping and restaurants in the 1880′s Victorian mining town of Crested Butte, Colorado.
- Only 10 minutes to the famous ski slopes at Mt. Crested Butte, 5 minutes to Nordic ski trails, and 3 minutes to a championship golf course.
For more information about Crested Butte Subdivisions or the Crested Butte Real Estate Market contact:
Chris Kopf, Previews® Property Specialist
Coldwell Banker Bighorn Realty
Phone: (970) 209-5405
305 Sixth Street, PO Box 100 Crested Butte, CO, 81224