Interview Wilder on the Taylor River Private Fishing Riverfront Homesites As private fishing waters and riverfront home sites are increasingly hard to find Wilder on the Taylor offers two miles of fishing on the Taylor River, as well as pristine trout ponds and winding streams throughout this Colorado ranch. Your family, friends and clients will enjoy fishing, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, hunting, and relaxing in this mountain paradise. Located near the historic town and ski area of Crested Butte this exclusive development offers a rare opportunity to create family memories for generations. No other development can offer a riverfront home site perched above the waterway – and at Wilder there are 12 Riverfront Homestead sites now available.
An Interview with Brad Willett – General Sales Manager, Wilder on the Taylor.
Property Description: 12 Riverfront Homestead sites overlooking the Taylor River and a part of the 2,100 acre shared ranch adjacent to over 2 Million acres of National Forest. Including the trophy trout swimming in the river, stream, and ponds on the ranch it is not uncommon to see bald eagles, mule deer, bighorn sheep, black bear, and migrating elk.
Location: Nestled below the Almont Triangle and in the Taylor River basin this property is approximately 5 miles from Almont, 20 miles from Crested Butte and 20 miles from Gunnison and the Gunnison Airport (GUC).
- Main lodge with large dining area, sitting areas, refrigerator and wet bar area overlooking the Taylor River. This is a gathering area for relaxing at the end of the day or between activities with family, friends and clients.
- 4 Guest Cabins nicely appointed Cabins to be used by homestead owners and guests
- 2 miles of Taylor river flows through Wilder offering private access and world-class fishing
- 3 miles of Rarick Creek stocked seasonally with large trout
- 6 large ponds which provides additional opportunities for sharing fishing memories
- Stables and Corral for boarding the ranch horses or your horses
- Miles of Trails and 4-wheel roads with bridges over the river and stream
- Adjacent to nearly 2 Million acres of Gunnison National Forest for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, hunting, camping and exploring for a life-time
Riverfront Home sites start at $1,650,000 and additional information about the Wilder on the Taylor homesites for sale.
(970) 209-5405 firstname.lastname@example.org