Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center Site Visit – An Interview with Woody Sherwood and Marilyn Krill of the Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center about the site, facility and exciting plans.
The Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center complex will be a signature piece of architecture which will serve as a major year-round gathering place for the community.
This state-of-the-art facility is envisioned to include a spectacular performance hall, a grand multi-purpose gallery suitable for weddings, large receptions and conferences, as well as many classrooms, rehearsal spaces and community offices.
With the capacity to seat 500 patrons, the Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center will empower the community to host a higher tier of convention business and professional touring entertainment that currently bypass our area. Anchoring the north end of Mountaineer Square Town Center in Mt. Crested Butte, the Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center will fulfill a vision for the future as a symbol of culture, education and achievement for the Gunnison Valley. This grand facility will be a game-changer for the local economy.”
The Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center will be a vital cultural landmark:
- A state-of-the art facility will strengthen the Valley’s performing arts culture by attracting world renowned artists and professional entertainment companies.
- Local performing arts organizations and educational programs will benefit from the much needed rehearsal and performance space.
- The Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center will build a lasting cultural legacy for generations to come.
The opportunity to attend conferences and see great performances in Mt. Crested Butte will create an influx of new visitors from outside the Gunnison Valley and help to increase:
- Hotel occupancy
- Sales activity in shops and patronage in restaurants.
- Interest in visitor amenities such as guided fishing, rafting, mountain biking, ski touring, spa treatments, massages, wild flower tours, child care, etc.
- Demand for local airline transportation
This rise in economic activity from the Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center will help to enhance property values, attract visitors and second homeowners with additional events and amenities, and extend local business operations into the fall and spring shoulder seasons.
Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center
Post Office Box 4403
Mt. Crested Butte, CO 81225
If you have an interest in Crested Butte Real Estate and would like to start a conversation about homes or condos in the Crested Butte area, call Chris Kopf, Previews® Property Specialist, Coldwell Banker Bighorn Realty, 970-209-5405 or firstname.lastname@example.org, http://chriskopf.com or Contact Chris
Author: Chris Kopf