Multi-Family HD Marcellina Land Price Reduction
Chris Kopf, Previews® Property Specialist, Coldwell Banker Bighorn Realty is pleased to announce a Price Reduction and an incredible building site in Mt. Crested Butte, CO. Now listed for $379,000 (down from $499,000), this 1.96 acres of level vacant land is zoned High Density Multiple Family and allows up to 51,223 square feet of development. This location provides residents with easy access to free shuttle bus service via the Mountain Express bus service, and Crested Butte Mountain Resort (<1/2 mile). Crested Butte Mountain Resort provides over 1,100 acres of skiing during the winter months and numerous recreational activities in the summertime. Additionally, the property is located just minutes from the historical town of Crested Butte and numerous shopping, dining, and limitless recreational opportunities.
- Parcel Size: .1.96 Acres
- Zoning: High Density Multiple Family
- Build up to 51,223 sq. ft.
- Level building site
- Recently Subdivided Land
- Walk to the Base Area – Crested Butte Ski Resort
- On the Mountain Express Free Bus Route
- Now Offered at: $379,000
- Convenient bus service is available with a bus stop located immediately adjacent to the property. The Crested Butte Mountain Express (MX) provides free public ground transportation services for residents of and visitors to Mt. Crested Butte, Crested Butte, and the surrounding north valley communities. The RTA Bus provides free public ground transportation to Gunnison – approx. 2,000 feet away at Mt. CB Base Area Transit Center.
- The future development opportunity of this 85,372 square foot parcel allows for up to 51,223 square feet of High Density Multiple Family development, and up to a maximum of 96 units.
- This site sits just steps away from the future Biery-Witt Center at Mt. Crested Butte
- The Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (GUC) is located in the city of Gunnison, just 28 miles from the town of Crested Butte and 31 miles from the town of Mt. Crested Butte. The year-round airline partner is United Airlines and during the winter months, residents and visitors can fly on American Airlines non-stop from Dallas/Ft. Worth and on United non-stop from Houston. Additionally, non-stop flights are offered year-round from Denver International Airport (DIA).
See listing of 10 Marcellina Lane Mt. Crested Butte with 20+ photos.
Questions about Mt. Crested Butte Building Guidelines and Permitting:
Mt. Crested Butte, Community Development Department , Carlos Velado, email@example.com, Phone: (970) 349-6632
For more information on this listing or the Crested Butte Real Estate Market contact:
Previews® Property Specialist
Coldwell Banker Bighorn Realty
Phone: (970) 209-5405