New Ownership Nordic Inn Mt. Crested Butte Video Interview
Announcing new ownership Nordic Inn Mt. Crested Butte Video interview, I recently got the opportunity to visit wth the new owners of the Nordic Inn in Mt. Crested Butte. Gill & Mark Church are carrying on the great tradition of high quality customer service and quality boutique hotel bed & breakfast accommodations for their guests.
The historic Nordic Inn was originally built in 1962, but totally renovated in 2013 with high quality finishes throughout. This historic hotel at the base area of the Crested Butte Ski Area offers the nostalgia of Crested Butte as a true alpine lodge, but with the modern day comforts of a quality hotel.
If you visit or stay at The Nordic Inn – you will be very impressed with the quality of the renovations and the upscale finish-out in this timeless alpine inn nestled near the base of Mt. Crested Butte and the Crested Butte Ski Area. As well on-site management and operators Gill & Mark Church treat every guest as a friend and their hands-on approach is another thing that makes the Nordic Inn special. Guests gather in the breakfast area or in the comfortable lobby by the fire to to talk about their day in the mountains, or their upcoming Crested Butte adventure – the feeling here is of a warm bed-and-breakfast. This is yet another reason that Crested Butte has been called “the last great Colorado ski town”, and a part of the charm of Crested Butte for visitors, locals and second homeowners. This is a great option for your next stay in Crested Butte.
Some of the Amenities offered by The Nordic Inn include:
- All Signature rooms are triple-sheeted with 400 thread count linens, down pillows & comforters
- Plush terry towels
- Basic Earth brand personal care products
- The newly renovated rooms are equipped with ceiling fans and dual pod coffee maker
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet access
- Heated boot dyers and secure ski/snowboard storage provided
- A ski resort electric shuttle takes Inn guests to and from the base area
- An outdoor deck area with hot tub is easily accessed by heated sidewalks
- King and Double Queen ADA approved rooms upon request
- Pet friendly rooms available
- Complimentary continental breakfast is provided daily in the dining area of the main lodge
- Private function space and catering available. Over 1000 sq. feet is available to meet your needs.
- Special requests are always welcome, please check with the front desk.
- Secure bike storage room
- Bike cleaning station
- Free parking – (no resort fees)
To Make a Reservation or For more info on the Nordic Inn in Mt. Crested Butte:
Phone: 970-349-5542, Toll Free Phone: 800-542-7669
14 Treasury Road, Mt. Crested Butte, CO
Mailing Address: PO Box 127, Crested Butte, CO 81224
If you are visiting the Crested Butte area and curious about the opportunity to own a second home – call me to start a conversation. Check out my Crested Butte Real Estate Market Reports page to get a feel for the Crested Butte Real Estate Market – or see featured properties or search the MLS – visit chriskopf.com.
Crested Butte Real Estate Agent — Contact me at: (970) 209-5405, or firstname.lastname@example.org.