Sold: Wilder on the Taylor Riverfront Homesite #2
Wilder on the Taylor and Chris Kopf, Previews® Property Specialist, Coldwell Banker Bighorn Realty and Listing Agent for Wilder on the Taylor is pleased to announce the sale of riverfront homesite #2 at Wilder on the Taylor near Crested Butte, Colorado. This homesite sold for $1,500,000 and was a part of the Founders Promotional Program.
Wilder Riverfront Homesite #1 is also Under Contract and scheduled to close this Summer, and there are 5 additional Riverfront Homestead sites now available with prices starting at $1,650,000.
About Wilder on the Taylor
Wilder on the Taylor is a unique and special place offering world-class fly-fishing, and wilderness amidst over 2 million acres of National Forest. Wake up each morning to the sound of flowing waters, the smell of beautiful wildflowers, and the vistas of the Rocky Mountains. This property offer two miles of private fly-fishing on the Taylor River, as well as pristine trout ponds and winding streams throughout this Colorado ranch.
Family, friends and clients will enjoy fishing, hiking, mountain biking, guided horseback riding, hunting, and relaxing in this mountain paradise. Located near the historic town and ski area of Crested Butte this exclusive development offers a rare opportunity to create family memories for generations. No other development can offer a riverfront home site perched above the waterway – and at Wilder ranch there are 5 Riverfront Homestead sites now available.
For the discerning fly fisherman seeking trophy rainbows and browns, the Taylor River is as good as it gets – and the professionally enhanced section of the Taylor River that flows through the Wilder on the Taylor is designed with you in mind. There are fast riffles and deep pools that hold large fish, and easy shallow access for the angler wading to awaiting rising trout. Homestead owners enjoy full-time ranch management, a full-time fly-fishing master guide and recreational concierge, four appointed cabins for owners personal use or for their guests, a main camp area with main platform lodge to relax and share stories about the adventures of the day.
Additional Amenities of the 2,100 Acre Ranch
• Main eco Tent Lodge with large dining area, sitting areas, refrigerator and wet bar area overlooking the Taylor River. This is a gathering area for relaxing at the end of the day or between activities with family, friends and clients.
• 4 nicely appointed Guest Cabins to be used by homestead owners and guests.
• 2 miles of Taylor river flows through Wilder offering world-class fishing.
• Over 3 miles of Spring Creek fed stream stocked seasonally with large trout.
• 5 ponds which provides additional opportunities for sharing fishing memories – especially with aspiring anglers.
• Stables and Corral for boarding the ranch horses or your horses.
• Miles of Trails and 4-wheel roads with bridges over the river and stream.
• Adjacent to over 2 Million acres of Gunnison National Forest for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, hunting, camping and exploring for a life-time.
See Wilder on the Taylor Homesites for Sale with 20+ photos
Contact Chris at (970) 209-5405 or firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a personal tour of the ranch and riverfront homesites.
For more information on this Coldwell Banker Previews® Property or the Crested Butte Real Estate Market contact:
Chris Kopf, Previews® Property Specialist
Coldwell Banker Bighorn Realty
Phone: (970) 209-5405
305 Sixth Street, PO Box 100 Crested Butte, CO, 81224
Click to do an advanced search the MLS for properties for sale in the Crested Butte CO Real Estate market
Author: Chris Kopf