Or Call Me!
I have been in your shoes – I was a 2nd homeowner here in Crested Butte for 10 years prior to moving from Dallas to Crested Butte full-time with my wife (from Tulsa), and our 3 teenage daughters. I am a Top Real Estate Agent, and a certified Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialist serving affluent second homeowner clients with their Crested Butte real estate needs.
- (970) 209-5405
- Chris Kopf, Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties 305 6th Street Crested Butte, CO 81224
As testimony to his client’s success, many have been repeat clients and are eager to provide testimonials and references.
MARJ & DAVID O’REILLY
“Chris responded quickly and with professionalism to our many questions. Chris is very knowledgeable about the real estate market in Mt. Crested Butte. He was always polite and tried hard to meet our needs. We would highly recommend him to other folks wanting to sell a home.”
SCOTT AND KRISTI HARGROVE
“My wife and I recently purchased a home Chris had listed that came on the market in our area we loved, we then had to list and sell our house quickly. Chris did an awesome job getting our house sold, keeping us updated on all the deadlines and negotiating the various details the seem to come up. We would highly recommend Chris and would absolutely list our next real estate transaction with him.”
MATTHEW & JENNY BIRNIE
“Chris is absolutely the most outstanding real estate broker in Crested Butte and the Gunnison Valley.
He is extremely thorough and patient–it took us over a year to make a decision on the purchase of our home. Chris demonstrates the highest standards of professionalism–he is prompt, responds to all requests immediately and negotiated all aspects of our contracts with ease. Chris is very detail oriented and his service did not end when we signed the closing paperwork. He was in touch throughout the following month to make sure everything was going well and we were happy with the purchase of our home. I would not hesitate to recommend Chris to anyone I know looking to sell or purchase a home!”
JIM & ADRIA STRIFE
“I have not met a more knowledgeable or harder working real estate agent than Chris Kopf in over 40 years of purchasing primary and second homes. No one knows the CB market better than Chris, his market research is unmatched, he is incredibly responsive, and he has a huge network of providers for all aspects of purchasing and living in CB.
We purchased a second home while living in NC, and our search was so well facilitated, it was like we lived locally. We would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a home in the Crested Butte area.”
GARY & BETTYE KEISER, MT. CRESTED BUTTE
“Chris was very responsive to our needs, but not pushy. He is really on top of the real estate market and worked hard, using open houses, newsletters and print ads to Sell our Crested Butte area home.”
BECKY & TOM MITCHELL
“We chose Chris Kopf as the listing agent for our home for the following three reasons:
1. Chris has deep and broad knowledge of the Crested Butte valley real estate market as evidenced by his demonstrated success in the realtor business, and by the extensive research and analysis that goes into his monthly news letter to keep his clients informed.
2. Due to his marketing skills, Chris has access to potential local and out of state home buyers.
3. Chris is extremely personable and gracious. Our home in Meridian Lake Park subdivision sold in a few weeks due to the overall excellence of the listing and Chris’ home buyer client knowledge.
The entire process from initial discussions to closing was handled smoothly with minimum disruption or issue along the way for both us as the sellers, and for the new home owners.
If you are a seasoned home owner, or if you are new to the home buying or selling process, we highly recommend that you consider Chris Kopf as your real estate professional.”
If you are a Buyer
Chris has been in your shoes, looking for that perfect Colorado mountain property that would work for his family. Chris was a second homeowner in Crested Butte for 10 years before he moved his family here full time from Texas.
Chris has an intimate knowledge and understanding of the many areas, developments, and location amenities that each property has to offer you and your family. Chris has also skied, hiked, biked, climbed, floated and fished throughout the Gunnison valley and can help you understand the beauty of this mountain paradise.
If you are a Seller
When listing your property with Chris you receive the benefit of working with a Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist. Chris will employ his comprehensive real estate digital marketing program to get your property the exposure necessary to successfully sell your property quickly, and for top dollar.
Chris is a proud husband and father of three daughters. His wife Francene is from Tulsa, Oklahoma, but they met in Dallas when they were competing in tri-athalons, and were married in 1991.
Chris has successfully completed both the Texas Water Safari (260 mile canoe race) and the Elk Mountain Grand Traverse (40+ mile ski race from Crested Butte to Aspen that starts at midnight). Chris has learned the value of preparation, endurance and execution in all that he does.
Chris graduated from the Ohio State University with a Marketing degree, and lived in Dallas for 25 years before moving to Crested Butte full-time. Chris has had a successful career in sales and sales management in numerous technology companies as well as a business owner in the real estate and advertising industries. Chris has negotiated thousands of complex transactions in his career, and will work hard to exceed your expectations.
Detailed oriented and customer focused
Chris welcomes the opportunity to earn your business and be your Crested Butte real estate agent. Call Chris today to let him know how he can help you.
“Chris Kopf is a star within Coldwell Banker — among the top 1% of the 73,000 Coldwell Banker agents in North America.” —Chris Mygatt, President, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Colorado
- Been honored as the #1 Agent in Crested Butte in 2014
- Ranked Among the Top 1% of 73,000 Coldwell Banker Agents in North America
- Consistently a Top Producing Agent in Crested Butte
- Ranked #5 real estate agent in Colorado among all the Coldwell Banker agents
- Consistently been the #1 Producing Agent for Coldwell Banker’s Crested Butte office
- Been in the top 2% of Coldwell Banker sales internationally (President’s Elite) multiple years
- Also ranked within the top 1% of real estate sales nationally for the past five years
- Earned Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialist designation
- Earned Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Awards – The Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ (CLHMS), and the Million Dollar GUILD™
- Earned the Certified Negotiation Expert designation
Chris has been published in numerous magazines, publishes a monthly Crested Butte Newsletter and detailed Real Estate Market Report. Chris has also the author of two real estate books:
- The Complete Guide to BUYING Your Mountain Dream Home – Quick and Easy Tips to Help You Purchase Your Vacation Home
- The Complete Guide to SELLING Your Mountain Dream Home – Quick and Easy Tips to Help You Sell Your Vacation Home
Chris has consistently supported local non-profits in the Gunnison valley with service and money including:
- Rocky Mountain Biological Lab
- Crested Butte Music Festival
- The Center for the Arts Crested Butte
- Crested Butte Adaptive Sports Center
- Crested Butte / Mt. Crested Butte Rotary Club
- The Crested Butte Land Trust
- The Union Congregational Church
- The Crested Butte Community School Boosters Club
- Tough Enough to Wear Pink (Hospital/Breast Cancer)
- Crested Butte Search and Rescue
Call Chris today!
(cell) (970) 209-5405