Customer service, hard work and attention to detail are the keys to Chris Kopf’s satisfied clients.
Years of experience in the technology industry have led Chris Kopf to believe that providing superior service is the most important element to pleasing clients, and to help them achieve their goals.
Chris has consistently been one of the top agents in Crested Butte. He has also earned numerous awards including #1 Agent in Crested Butte 2014 and the numerous Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite awards, and ranked among the top 1% of the 73,000 Coldwell Banker Agents in North America.
Chris is a Broker / Owner of Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties.
Chris has also been designated as a Global Luxury Property Specialist by Coldwell Banker which are the top agents serving the luxury homes segment of the market.
Diligence and attention to detail are cornerstones of how Chris serves affluent second homeowner clients with their Crested Butte real estate needs. Chris understands the importance of customer service and works hard to earn and keep his client’s respect and trust.
As testimony to his client’s success, many have been repeat clients and are eager to provide testimonials and references.
If you are a Buyer
Chris has been in your shoes, looking for that perfect Colorado mountain property that would work for his family. Chris was a second homeowner in Crested Butte for 10 years before he moved his family here full time from Texas.
Chris has an intimate knowledge and understanding of the many areas, developments, and location amenities that each property has to offer you and your family. Chris has also skied, hiked, biked, climbed, floated and fished throughout the Gunnison valley and can help you understand the beauty of this mountain paradise.
If you are a Seller
When listing your property with Chris you receive the benefit of working with a Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist. Chris will also employ his comprehensive real estate marketing program to get your property the exposure necessary to successfully sell your property quickly, and for top dollar.
Chris is a proud husband and father of three daughters. His wife Francene is from Tulsa, Oklahoma, but they met in Dallas when they were competing in tri-athalons, and were married in 1991.
Chris has successfully completed both the Texas Water Safari (260 mile canoe race) and the Elk Mountain Grand Traverse (40+ mile ski race from Crested Butte to Aspen that starts at midnight). Chris has learned the value of preparation, endurance and execution in all that he does.
Chris graduated from the Ohio State University with a Marketing degree, and lived in Dallas for 25 years before moving to Crested Butte full-time. Chris has had a successful career in sales and sales management in numerous technology companies as well as a business owner in the real estate and advertising industries. Chris has negotiated thousands of complex transactions in his career, and will work hard to exceed your expectations.
Detailed oriented and customer focused
Chris welcomes the opportunity to earn your business and be your Crested Butte real estate agent. Call Chris today to let him know how he can help you.
“Chris Kopf is a rising star within Coldwell Banker — among the top 1% of the 73,000 Coldwell Banker agents in North America.” —Chris Mygatt, President, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Colorado
- Been honored as the #1 Agent in Crested Butte in 2014
- Ranked Among the Top 1% of 73,000 Coldwell Banker Agents in North America
- Consistently a Top Producing Agent in Crested Butte
- Ranked #13 real estate agent in Colorado among all the Coldwell Banker agents
- Consistently been the #1 Producing Agent for Coldwell Banker’s Crested Butte office
- Been in the top 2% of Coldwell Banker sales internationally (President’s Elite) multiple years
- Also ranked within the top 2% of real estate sales nationally for the past five years
- Earned Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialist designation
- Earned Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Awards – The Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ (CLHMS), and the Million Dollar GUILD™
- Earned the Certified Negotiation Expert designation
Chris has been published in numerous magazines, publishes a monthly Crested Butte Newsletter and detailed Real Estate Market Report. Chris has also the author of two real estate books:
- The Complete Guide to BUYING Your Mountain Dream Home – Quick and Easy Tips to Help You Purchase Your Vacation Home
- The Complete Guide to SELLING Your Mountain Dream Home – Quick and Easy Tips to Help You Sell Your Vacation Home
Chris has consistently supported local non-profits in the Gunnison valley with service and money including:
- Crested Butte Adaptive Sports Center
- The Center for the Arts Crested Butte
- Crested Butte / Mt. Crested Butte Rotary Club
- Crested Butte Rotary Club and Crested Butte Rotary Club Foundation
- The Crested Butte Land Trust
- Junior Hockey of the Crested Butte-Gunnison Valley
- The Crested Butte Community School Boosters Club
- Life Turns – Max Mancini Adaptive Camp for Kids
- The Union Congregational Church
- Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center
- The Crested Butte Community School Boosters Club
Call Chris to help you with your Crested Butte Real Estate needs.
(cell) (970) 209-5405