Chris Kopf Supports Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center (MCBPAC) – I am donating $10,000 to the Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center because I believe it is important to give back to the Crested Butte Community. I addition to my time and service, I also support many local Crested Butte organizations financially. Because this donation was received in 2013 it will be counted in the “3 in 13” 2013 COMMUNITY MATCH CAMPAIGN.
When completed the Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center will be a “game changer” for the Crested Butte area. This state-of-the-art 500 seat facility will bring performing arts and conference events that cannot be accommodated currently. This Performing Arts Center will attract new visitors to our valley and will be an economic engine for years to come. I am a Mt. Crested Butte homeowner and also realize that this facility located at the base area will be a great amenity to the entire valley, and will positively impact the property values in the Crested Butte real estate market.
Why donate – I give back because it’s the right thing to do. There are many choices here in the Gunnison Valley for volunteer service and monetary donations – I am personally drawn to causes that focus on our youth, and the economic sustainability for the future of our valley. I believe the Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center will have a huge impact on our sustainability. I hope that my giving may inspire others to follow suit who may not otherwise realize the impact they can make, regardless of the $ amount.
Other Benefits of the Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center:
- I am a Crested Butte Real Estate Agent and work with many clients who are comparing the amenities of Crested Butte with other mountain towns – having a thriving Performing Arts offering is an important criteria to second homeowners.
- I am a father of three daughters – and my wife and I envision this will be a beautiful facility for wedding receptions.
- I spent 20 years in the technology industry in Sales & Sales Management and hosted off-site management meetings in Crested Butte. I know that attracting larger groups and conference business to Crested Butte will be enhanced with this facility in place.
- The additional space for classrooms will help to provide needed space for the youth in our community, as well as numerous other organizations.
- Crested Butte has long been know as the Last Great Colorado Ski Town – this performing arts center will help draw musical performances to Crested Butte that we can not currently accommodate.
Crested Butte Colorado a special place. Many families have selected Crested Butte as their choice to own a second home – there are many options and great values in the Crested Butte Real Estate market.
If you are looking for a Crested Butte Real Estate Agent I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. To see featured properties or search the MLS – visit chriskopf.com. Contact me at: (970) 209-5405, or email@example.com
Previews® Property Specialist
Coldwell Banker Bighorn Realty
Phone: (970) 209-5405
Author: Chris Kopf