Mountain High Music Festival Crested Butte BMI Icon and ACM Poet Award Honoree, Dean Dillon and LMG Present The 2015 Mountain High Music Festival in Crested Butte Colorado. The Mountain High Music Festival will proudly present a diverse lineup of the world’s best performers along with the most buzzed about, up-and-coming talent for an eclectic mix of mile-high musical performances. Presented by Dean Dillon, the Mountain High Music Fest will offer patrons the opportunity to listen to the hottest songwriters whose songs come to life with their phenomenal talent and hear the legendary BMI Icon of the year for 2013, Dean Dillon, who helped skyrocket the king of country Music, George Strait, into stardom. Patrons will have an opportunity like none other to capture the music of Robert Earl Keen and Lee Brice in an intimate venue. This experience will be a breathtaking memory not to be forgotten. Music will be performed on the mountain, at the base area, and in the town of Crested Butte. Schedule of Events
- Jan 14 from 6-8:30pm: VIP Guitar Pull at the Elevation Hotel, join the talented artists at this year’s music festival as they perform together, in an intimate setting, slopeside at Mt. Crested Butte Resort. Includes food and beverage. (silver, gold, and platinum passholders event)
- Jan. 15 from 4-6pm: Elk Avenue Pub Crawl featuring various artists around downtown Crested Butte.
- Jan. 15 at 7pm or 9pm: CFTA Artists in the Round with Colin Lake and Friends at 7pm or Dean Dillon and Thompson Square at 9pm. Seating is limited, on a first come first serve basis, please arrive early.
- Jan. 16 from 2-5pm – FREE SHOW! Evelyn Roper & The Crowlin’ Ferlies – Live from the 9380 Deck at the Elevation Hotel slopeside at Mt. Crested Butte Resort!
- Jan. 16 from 4-6pm: Private Apres Ski Jam with Robert Earl Keen at West Wall Lodge! (platinum passholders event)
- Jan. 16 from 8-11pm: HEADLINE SHOW – Due West & Robert Earl Keen at the Lodge at Mountaineer Square.
- Jan 16: Post Party at the Elevation Hotel Presidential Suite, following the headline shows at Mountaineer Square. Mingle with artists in style! (gold and platinum passholders event)
- Jan. 17 from 2-5pm – FREE SHOW! Chris Coady & Bill Dowell – Live from the 9380 Deck at the Elevation Hotel slopeside at Mt. Crested Butte Resort!
- Jan. 17 from 4-6pm: Private Apres Ski Jam with Lee Brice at West Wall Lodge! (platinum passholders event)
- Jan. 17 from 8-11pm: HEADLINE SHOW – Thompson Square & Lee Brice at the Lodge at Mountaineer Square.
- Jan 17: Post Party at the Elevation Hotel Presidential Suite, following the headline shows at Mountaineer Square. Mingle with artists in style! (gold and platinum passholders event)
- Jan. 18 from 12-2pm – FREE SHOW! Dean Dillon & Friends – Live from the 9380 Deck at the Elevation Hotel slopeside at Mt. Crested Butte Resort!
The exciting line up includes performances from:
- Dean Dillon
- Robert Earl Keen
- Lee Brice
- Thompson Square
- Due West
- Sonia Leigh
- Brooke Eden
- The Crowlin Ferlies
- and more!
Purchase Tickets mountainhighmusicfest.com
Events like the Mountain High Music Festival in Crested Butte are just the thing that makes Crested Butte Colorado a special place. Coined “The last Great Colorado Ski Town” Crested Butte offers a visitors a safe fun place to vacation, and a wide variety in events, performing and visual arts, recreation, beauty, a historic downtown, a great ski resort, with the backdrop of a warm community.
Crested Butte also offers a great value in real estate., especially compared with many of the alternative mountain towns with high prices, crowds, glitz and glamour, and long-lift lines – we have a unique offering.
If you have an interest in Crested Butte Real Estate and would like to start a conversation about homes, condos or land in the Crested Butte area, give me a call.
Chris Kopf Previews® Property Specialist Coldwell Banker Bighorn Realty Phone: (970) 209-5405 email: email@example.com chriskopf.com