Crested Butte Music Festival Video Interview Alexander Scheirle – Executive Director
It was my pleasure to talk with Alexander Scheirle and get an update on the New Victoria Mirror Palace venue and the excitement for the upcoming summer season of Crested Butte Music Festival events.
Last year the Crested Butte Music Festival performed in 16 different venues in the Crested Butte area – this takes its toll on the performers and the patrons in knowing where to go and what to expect… this year the Crested Butte Music Festival will be hosting all their performances (except for events in private homes) at their new venue in Mt. Crested Butte! They went all the way to Belgium to locate a spiegeltent that will be shipped and constructed on the site of the future Biery-Witt Center, also know as the Mt. Crested Butte Performing Arts Center (MCBPAC).
Click on the Video above to watch: Crested Butte Music Festival Video Interview Alexander Scheirle
What the heck is a Spiegeltent?
From the Crested Butte Music Festival’s website: “The Mirror Palace is a temporary, circular structure 80 feet in diameter, also known in Europe as a spiegeltent (“tent with mirrors”). Meticulously handcrafted, full of mirrors and stained glass, spiegeltents were originally used as traveling dance halls in early 20th century Europe. Today, the Mirror Palace fuses old world charm and nostalgia into a modern experience. Join us at the Mirror Palace this summer.”
What is the Biery-Witt Center? The Biery-Witt Center is a public / private partnership to create a 500 seat performing arts and events center in Mt. Crested Butte Colorado. It is envisioned to host events, conferences, conventions and be the home to the Crested Butte Music Festival.
The Crested Butte Music Festival receives only 20% of their revenue from ticket sales and rely on donations for the remaining 80%. Thank you to the many donors who have made significant financial donations to allow the Crested Butte Music Festival to thrive.
For Questions and to Donate:
Contact The Crested Butte Music Festival, 970.349.0619
Executive Director: Alexander Scheirle
Bill Swift, Marketing and Sales Director, Max@mycbmf.com
How can I help you? If you are considering Buying a home in Crested Butte – The Crested Butte area offers a wide variety of properties including ski in/ski out single family homes, ski-in/ski-out condominiums, lake and river frontage properties, golf course property, and true fine mountain homes on acreage. Download your Free copy of my book: The Complete Guide to Buying Your Mountain Dream Home.
To see featured properties or search the MLS – visit www.ChrisKopf.com.
If you considering Selling your Crested Butte home and are interested in finding out what your existing property is worth – call me. Contact me to get a Free copy of my book: The Complete Guide to Selling Your Mountain Dream Home.
How is the Crested Butte Real Estate Market doing? Click this link to see my monthly Crested Butte Real Estate Market Reports I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and be your Crested Butte Real Estate Agent.
Contact me at: (970) 209-5405, or ChrisKopf@BighornRealty.com
Previews® Property Specialist
Coldwell Banker Bighorn Realty